The Sales Executive is responsible for delivering the prescribed sales target from retention, lapse and net new customers as well as retaining and growing assigned T2R exhibitors. He / She is in charge of portfolio size of +/- 100 accounts and acquire new leads.
Engaged in high activity, minimum account management, hungry to hunt new customers, Sales Executive is expected to deploy a strong sales culture, being a good team player under his / her portfolio and embed excellence in selling multi-channel solutions based on customer needs.
The role will support and work closely with Portfolio Sales Manager to deliver the prescribed revenue budget, achieve strategic growth and support the supervisor to successfully rollout new profiles in existing shows or new shows launch.
- Relevant educational qualifications e.g business or marketing
- At least 3-5 years’ sales experience
- A highly driven and enthusiastic sales professional with proven track record.
- Able to effectively communicate in English
- Experience in exhibition industry
- Relevant industry knowledge
- Increase exhibitor engagement by working with marketing team to create value proposition, stories, and promotion campaigns
- Actively engage with sales team on selling digital products
- Partner with digital team to track and measure product performances against metrics, capture leads, and generate reports and dashboards for marketing, exhibition management, and sales teams
- Understand exhibitors by gathering, evaluating, and analyzing their requirements, experiences, and suggestions from a variety of data sources for further improvement and possible development
- Conduct user research and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers and research teams from end to end of the process.
- Share and provide consultations on product knowledge with exhibition management, marketing, and sales teams
- Implement product information service plan by directly contact exhibitors to collect their product data, study, input into system, and gain insights of the exhibitors’ product highlights for content marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in digital product management or similar
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems
- Excellent communication skills with good command in English and Thai languages
- Creative, innovative, and willing to try new approaches
- Fast learner and eager to learn new things
- Work with high accuracy and attention to details
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize
- Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
- Can work both independently and as a team player
- Result-oriented with proactive approach to problem solving
- Present well, confident, entrepreneurial
Why work with us?
- Attractive salary and other benefits
- Chance to work with passionate, multi-national, and professional team
- Working in the fast pace growing environment
- Medical insurance and annual check up
- Provident fund
How to apply?
If you're interested in applying for this position, submit your application and cover letter at email@example.com.